Monday, November 16, 2009

Brittain Family

I've known Mandy for a while, she went to school with my husband, her parents are our neighbors, and her littlest boy Rylan was born in the same hospital on the same day as our baby Adrianna! All this, and we've never actually been around each other except for a few brief encounters...so it was really fun to take her family pictures and get to know them better!
Our photoshoot was on a weekday so while we were waiting on the oldest Brittain boy to get out of school, 4yr Brayden showed me around the place, we ran around and played on the swing...after which he informed me that I am 'kinda' fun, but his daddy is REALLY fun...lol
You have a beautiful family Mandy, I hope you enjoy your pictures!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment