Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gabriel's Birthday.



My oldest baby is turning 4yrs old tomorrow. I know four is such a small number but it's so hard to believe that four years have already gone by since he was my little, itty, bitty baby.
My husband and I tried for two years to get pregnant & I was trying to accept the fact that it wasnt ever going to happen when it finally happened! That's why he's Gabriel, my angel baby.
I remember just holding him & staring at him for hours, his tiny little fingers, his cute little birthmark, those ridiculously long eyelashes & big dark eyes. ♥
And Oh My Gosh...he is so smart, & he just soaks up knowlege, he begs me to let him do his 'school' work everyday! He has an amazing memory, (we have actually questioned as to whether or not he might have a photographic memory...it's that crazy) if there is ever something missing in our house we ask Gabe, he knows where it is! He learned all his letters & their sounds in about a month...before he was 2yrs old. He is already reading & adding & subtracting. When he argues with you...he's usually right (& do you know how frustrating it is to be the one who's wrong in a conversation with a boy that small?..lol).
I could brag about him for days! =) I wont, but I really could!
How about some pictures?
I dont have andy newborn pictures of him...they were all taken on film (OMG yes...FILM! lol) so they arent on the computer, but here are a few throughout the past couple of years!



Gabe @ 9months

Gabe at 1year

Gabe @ 2years

Me & Gabe @ 2+


Gabriel's @ 3

&...one now. =)



Photobucket
Happy Birthday Gabriel!
My Angel Baby. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you tried so long for Gabe! Isn't it crazy that the next 2 came so fast? :) Happy Birthday Gabe!!!

    ReplyDelete