Friday, October 1, 2010

Well Hello There!

Hello, my name is Ciara, and I am officially the worst blogger in history. =P





It's holiday season & things are booking up fast! If you are needing pictures for Christmas cards, as a gift for Mom or Grandma, or just because it's time to update your family pictures! Send me a message (CiaraHammonds@yahoo.com) & we will get you booked! I have a limited amount of weekends open, so now is the time!



Also this is the time of year for family get togethers! We all know it's rare that everyone is together, Grandparents, Children, Grandchildren, Great Grandchildren! So while everyone is together book a large family session! It's the same price as all my photoshoots ($200-weekends & $150-weekdays), and I will come to you! Quick & simple & it makes a great gift that EVERYONE will treasure!



If you have questions about ANYTHING feel free to call me (903) 203-7570 or email me at CiaraHammonds@yahoo.com . I have been informed that several people have tried to reach me through my website email & I haven't been receiving them. I'm sorry about that & am trying to get that fixed!



I cant leave you without any pictures, so here's a recent one of my boys that I just LOVE! They will probably hate that whole hand holding thing when they get older...but I treasure it. ♥






3 comments: