Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beware of Bad Prints!

I love giving my clients a CD of images, this way they are able to get as many prints as they like for many years to come. However if you have ever done a session with me you know I always warn you to watch where you get your prints done. I recommend a couple of online places to all my clients, but you are free to get your prints done anywhere you'd like. If you are going to try out a new printing lab please send in a couple of small sizes and then compare them to see which is the best! Below are a couple of examples or bad prints! The difference is huge! Photobucket Photobucket

Not only do these prints have an icky green cast, they have lost a ton of detail. Those are not how your images should look! So please test out printing labs and compare to be sure you find the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment