Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pricing Change...

Oh it's been a long time coming...I had actually intended to change my prices the first of the year, but I busy and decided to leave them a bit longer, but I've been saying June 2010 I will change them...and June is almost here!


Relax...it's not a big change! =)


Photoshoots booked after May will no longer have the option to buy the CD or prints, the CD will be included in the price of your photoshoot. This is not a big change for most of my clients because almost everyone buys a CD anyway (it's way to hard to pick just a few pictures!).


Dont worry though, you can still get prints from me as well!

I often have clients who would rather buy prints from me as opposed to getting prints themselves because we know they will be correct in color & contrast, plus I always offer various textures (linen, pearl, etc..) at no extra charge.


So here they are...


Weekend Sessions (Sat or Sun) - $200

Weekday Sessions (Mon-Fri) - $150


With each session you still get up to two locations, several clothing changes, tons of different posing & props, & a minimum or 25 fully edited images!


That's not so bad. In-fact it's actually really good...but don't take my word for it, I really encourage you to go check out other photographers in your area!




No comments:

Post a Comment